Samsung Galaxy S voice apk Came out...

Last Updated:

1. Evo 5oh

Evo 5oh Well-Known Member

Ok, I read somewhere but i was so sleeping wasnt even paying close attention... But the apk of S voice came out...So you can install on any android phone I believe...I try to download but them i think link got taken down....

there were instructions of how to install and it also warn users not to mess with the greeting because it force closes and then you have to install again so keep it default. "hi galaxy"

I was so tired so please inform me if you seen this anywhere else.. or maybe im tripping

Advertisement
  2. Rxpert83

Rxpert83 Dr. Feelgood Moderator

Seen it, donwloaded it, didn't mess with it.

Its meant to be run on a touchwiz device, so chances are it woulnd't play nicely with my EVO.

Android police did a big write up on it. Apparently its got some major voice recognition issues
  3. Evo 5oh

ohh damn i was sleepy n excitedd
  4. sntaylor

sntaylor Well-Known Member Contributor

There its a link to it on the galaxy s2 international page, thwarts where I got it from....though the link takes you too the developers site!
  5. Evo 5oh

share the link? did u try
  6. sntaylor

7. Stigy

Stigy Some say... VIP Member

8. sntaylor

Ah, that explains why it want working last night when I tried it :-( Ohwell, its only a gimmicky app for me anyway!
  9. Stigy

sntaylor likes this.
  10. Evo 5oh

11. Stigy

Don't worry - its not anything special.

Its a re-branded Vlingo from what I'm hearing.
  12. Evo 5oh

you think so? i mean it look better vlingo really sucks... vlingo used to be better because i used to say can i kill you and it used to give me long speech saying is illegal and stuff and this law blah blah now it just no results...

Majel needs to come out
  13. sntaylor

S voice is slightly better than vlingo, but essentially it is just re branded vlingo. Lol