Samsung Galaxy S with External Antenna, fake?

1. ickitucker

ickitucker New Member

Hi everyone. I just recently bought a galaxy S from a friend. I noticed an antenna on the upper right corner of the phone. This is my first time to see a galaxy s with an antenna. Now I'm worried that i have a fake galaxy s. Any thoughts on this? the phone is korean version if that makes any difference. Please help :(

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome to Android Forums. You should check-in with the experts over at the Samsung Galaxy S forum to get their expertise on this matter.

Here is a link to that area: Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums.
    Enjoy the community. :)
  3. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

from what I read of the phone the antenna is suppose to be on the bottom of the phone and I also saw the same phone with the antenna right where you said they said it was Brazilian
  4. Metroid Prime

I dont mean to double post here but yeah thats the brazil version of the galaxy s
  5. fullmanjard938

fullmanjard938 New Member

Oh, bad news! I think you can go to the official site for help. I am very surprised that your friend sold you a fake phone. Why do you call him friend if it is fake? :mad:

6. Metroid Prime

no it's legit it's the Brazilian version it has the antenna in the upper right corner
  7. sbejec

sbejec New Member

oh!just likeyou,my friends deal like that and its from korea too,but theres no written samsung on the upper front of the phone!is that the brazilian version they mean?????no samsung wrITTENON THE UPPER FRONT OF THE SCREEN???
  8. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

There's some Brazilian galaxy s that I've seen pictures of via Google search with the Samsung logo and some that aren't. But they definitely seem legit though.

Welcome to AF! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

DS