1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung Galaxy S2 battery issue

1. joshuadj22

joshuadj22 New Member

Ok not sure if anyone has heard of this issue but let me explain. My OEM battery works perfectly, i purchased a 3500 and a 1800 batery from ebay. Those batteries work perfectly... that is until you want to charge the phone, it will go into a boot loop and keep rebooting itself. I sent this video to the people i bought the batteries from: watch?v=OLeIL6OxV9U (im new so it wont let me post the address, just add the youtube website /watch?v=OLeIL6OxV9U)

it does this no matter which charger i use. Yes, i know most people would say only use OEM batteries.... but ive read a lot of people who have success with these batteries.... Is there something on my AT&T version that is preventing e from using the non-OEM? Is there a setting i can use? Any help would be awesome

Advertisement
    :
  2. NoChute94

NoChute94 New Member

I ordered 2x 2000 mAh GTmax batteries and the EVO dock for mine. With the OEM battery everything the dock and everything works properly when i use one of the GTmax batteries i get the same error with the phone not booting.
    If you find a fix please post.
  3. NoChute94

NoChute94 New Member