Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic Problems!!!!

1. courtlgh

courtlgh New Member

Hello...I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic through Sprint. I will be texting or on another app and the app will close and will go back to the home screen or the task manager. Sometimes when I am not even touching the phone it'll go to the task manager and then back to the home screen. My gmail account is also not staying synced to my phone and I have to refresh everytime a check my emails and don't get a notification on my phone anymore. Can someone help me??

Thanks!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello there, courtlgh. :ciao: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with your phone. That sounds pretty frustrating. Here's a link to our Epic Touch 4G section, where you'll find tons of useful info, tips, and most importantly to you at the moment, help from the folks here who know that phone the best.

Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums

If there's anything else we can do to help you, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best of luck to you, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam
    courtlgh likes this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums courtlgh!

Glad to have you here and hopefully we can assist you with any issues you might have with your device.

Looks like eyebeam has got you all sorted out, but if you have anymore questions feel free to ask! :)

Thanks for joining.
  4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hey there and welcome to Android Forums. :)

Does the app force close or close on its own?

Also, under your account & sync, make sure your gmail account is set to sync at a reasonable amount of time and maybe not once a day with notifications active in your native email app.

Are you using the native email app or a 3rd party from the market for your hot mail address?

DS