1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Samsung Galaxy S2 how to store music on SD cardSupport

1. Sammy the Crab

Sammy the Crab New Member

Hi everyone, Ive copied my itunes libary to my phone using doubletwist, this seemed the best option as Im a mac user, the trouble is all my music is stored on the USB drive which doesnt have enough space and my libary is incomplete, is there any way I can move it all to the Sd card or wipe the USB storage then re transfer so it stores on the SD card?.

Advertisement
  2. SCPadgeebar

SCPadgeebar Well-Known Member

One question, how did you copy your iTunes Library using doubleTwist? o.o
  3. Sammy the Crab

Sammy the Crab New Member

Hi,
    I installed doubletwist on my mac and downloaded the app from Google Play for my phone, the libary wasn't showing up in doubletwist at first, I would just click it and nothing would happen, it just somehow appeared there though, the only thing I did try was closing doubletwist, then opening itunes and re opening doubletwist and trying again, don't know if this is any help but worth a try?.
  4. daysineuropa79

daysineuropa79 Well-Known Member

just new to the s2 here and I had similar problem -when the phone was plugged into pc it was being recognised as a camera -no sign of the sd card
    After extensive googling I found out how to do it with out installing kies software , settings > wireless and network >usb utilities -connect storage to pc then plug in to pc , the sd card showed up and I was able to drag and drop the music ,hope this helps a bit