• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy s2 launching in March

The Clove website may say Q2, but they are expecting it late in March (similar timeframe to what Play has). I know this because they emailed me about my pre-order to say its been brought forward (and costs more). I presume this is on the basis of some communication from Samsung/the distributor, since my dealings with Clove before have always been on the up and up. I'm sure it will be delayed, they always are, but that seems to be the current projection.

Upvote 0
The Clove website may say Q2, but they are expecting it late in March (similar timeframe to what Play has). I know this because they emailed me about my pre-order to say its been brought forward (and costs more). I presume this is on the basis of some communication from Samsung/the distributor, since my dealings with Clove before have always been on the up and up. I'm sure it will be delayed, they always are, but that seems to be the current projection.
Agreed.... They have a good direct communication with Samsung UK and attend briefings including shows.

Upvote 0
I'm pissed it has the 850 MHz 3G/4G band, but not 1700 MHz. There's no way I'm going to sign-up with AT&T.

I'm on T-mobile too, but you have to face the facts. The smallest major carrier with its own 1700mhz AWS band all to itself. T-mobile has the biggest blame here.

@NZTechFreak. The Arc is sexy looking, and sex sells. Especially in a crowded black slab me-too environ.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones