Samsung Galaxy s2 message icons

Last Updated:

1. RAM0909

RAM0909 New Member

Hi just wondering whether anybody can help me, i sent a message yesterday and not sure whether the reciever has recieved it, when i look at sent messages it has a picture of the envelope on plus something in the bottom right hand corner of this envelope looking like a wheel, please can somebody help.

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Can you possibly post a screen shot? Also, which version of the S2 do you have?
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome to the forums RAM0909, glad to have you here :)

I would do what dreadnatty08 said by suggesting to post a picture.

You could also use a friends' phone or a friends' assistance in sending them a message and seeing if the message goes through.

If it doesn't there could be an issue with activation on your phone and you might want to call your provider.

Hope this helps :D
  4. RAM0909

RAM0909 New Member

Thanks guys for replys, just answer a couple of questions this is the first time this has happened and all other texts go through no problem, i am using gingerbread .xwki4. The only other thing i can think off is it was a large message going over the 160 characters limit which probably sent this in 2 messages. Have tried this today to someone else and works ok.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Well regardless whether the text is over 160 characters it should automatically split the text into 2 separate text messages.

Maybe this was a one time error, that was just caused by a random exception occurring in the program.
    RAM0909 likes this.