• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Or HTC Sensation XE

40nintendo

Sep 27, 2010
Hi Guys,
so after two years with my beloved htc hero its time to move on :eek: !!! the problem i had with the hero was that after a short while nearly every new app dident work because hero was just outdated. I really value performance so i decided to go for the highest end phone i could fine the two i found are the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the HTC Sensation XE i have no idea which one to choose. So the question is which one do you recomend, which one is the fastest
and which is just a better phone thx for all the responses !!!!!!!:)

Hi Guys,
so after two years with my beloved htc hero its time to move on :eek: !!! the problem i had with the hero was that after a short while nearly every new app dident work because hero was just outdated. I really value performance so i decided to go for the highest end phone i could fine the two i found are the Samsung Galaxy S2 and the HTC Sensation XE i have no idea which one to choose. So the question is which one do you recomend, which one is the fastest
and which is just a better phone thx for all the responses !!!!!!!:)

Galaxy S2 is the fastest overall, best screen, better battery life, more storage, more memory, lighter, thinner and smaller even though the screen sizes are the same.

HTC Sensation XE has a higher screen resolution but it's just an SLCD screen and stereo sound recording.

Theres a reason the Galaxy S2 has won many awards including smartphone of year 2012 award at MWC. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones