1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-mobile) - Not receiving text messages

1. shusain6

shusain6 New Member

I am experiencing some problem on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-mobile). I bought Samsung Galaxy S2 about two months ago and I recently updated my tmobile Galaxy S2 to icecream sandwich and since I updated it, I have been getting problems receiving text messages. Sometimes even very short text messages don't come and then I get 5-6 text messages all of a sudden that people have previously sent me. I never had this problem BEFORE I updated my Samsung Galaxy S2 to ICS. I have good coverage in my house and I used to get the messages normally before the update.

I text a lot and this is just making me very unhappy and frustrated. I am not sure why my phone is not receiving text messages after the update.

Please help !

Side note:-

I can send text messages normally. I can make and receive calls normally like I used to before. Its just that I am not receiving the text messages on time, the dont come for a while and then all of a sudden I get all of the messages. It has only started to happen after I updated my Samsung Galaxy S2(T-mobile) to Icecream sandwich.

Advertisement
  2. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi Shusain. Are you having this problem with all your messages are just certain people? Do they have an iPhone by any chance? What app are you using?