1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Samsung Galaxy S2 won't charge or turn on!

1. cxyedogawa54

cxyedogawa54 New Member

I got my phone for a couple of months. Yesterday I got a message saying that the phone charging is going to be paused due to high temperature. So I turned off the phone thinking it will let the battery cool down a bit. However, after that, it won't turn on again! I tried charging it, but it doesn't seem to charge because it's totally dead. Sometimes, when I try to hit the power button, there will be a battery sign but it doesn't show that it's charging.
    I've tried taking out the battery and turning it on again, but that doesn't work.
    What do I do?
    Help!!

Advertisement
  2. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

Sounds like you might have a defective battery. Any chance of testing with another one from a friend or so?