I got my phone for a couple of months. Yesterday I got a message saying that the phone charging is going to be paused due to high temperature. So I turned off the phone thinking it will let the battery cool down a bit. However, after that, it won't turn on again! I tried charging it, but it doesn't seem to charge because it's totally dead. Sometimes, when I try to hit the power button, there will be a battery sign but it doesn't show that it's charging. I've tried taking out the battery and turning it on again, but that doesn't work. What do I do? Help!!