Samsung Galaxy S2 wont turn on-AT&tSupport

1. bmxanrchy127

bmxanrchy127 New Member

My s2 will not turn on. My phone died so i plugged it in like normal and the phone showed that it was charging. I came back to my phone about 10 minutes later and go to turn it on, it turns on like usual showing the Samsung Galaxy s2 screen then my screen goes black, then it goes back to the samsung galaxy s2 screen. It will do this until i pull the battery. I tried doing a hard reset on the actual phone (holding volume button while turning on the phone) and that didnt do anything. Any ideas why this randomly started happening?

Advertisement
    :
  2. smasood1

smasood1 New Member

I have the SAME exact problem! I have no idea what's going on! A little help, anyone?!
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there you two, I have moved this thread into the AT&T Galaxy S2 forums to receive some better assistance.

Hope this is alright and happy holidays! :santaclaus:
  4. miko_mido

miko_mido New Member

When that happened to me, it continually got stuck on the AT&T logo and then rebooted itself over and over to that point. ("Boot looping" was the correct term for it.)
    In my experience, after dealing with technical support and bringing it to multiple "phone repair" stores, the AT&T tech rep and I came to the conclusion that it was just an internal malfunction; nothing we could have done to prevent or repair it.

They sent me a new phone, considering it was under warranty (which was nice, it was updated to a newer OS.)

I hope that's not your issue, but, if anything... contact AT&T tech support and they will help you out.