Samsung Galaxy S3 front Camera not working

1. drewnix25

drewnix25 New Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 front Camera not working. on the screen display it shows " unknown error occured" Please help

Advertisement
    :
  2. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Drewnix and welcome to the forums!

You will definitely want to ask that in the forum for your provider-specific S3.

The only things I can think of off hand are either a corrupted camera OR a conflict with a 3rd party camera app. Do you have another camera app installed? If not, maybe a data wipe/factory reset would clear the error. You WILL lose all user data in a factory reset: it'll be like it was new out of the box. Again, check your device-specific forums for advice before doing anything dramatic.

Hope this helps and I hope you get this resolved quickly :)
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

4. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)
  5. aporter2323

aporter2323 New Member

Hello all, my s3 front camera is not working. When I select the front camera my screen is all white. HELP
  6. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome :wavey:

As mentioned above, post in your device forum I am sure they will be able to help you properly there, cheers

Samsung Galaxy S3
    Sub-Forums: [​IMG] (AT&T) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root , [​IMG] (International) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root , [​IMG] (MetroPCS) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root , [​IMG] (Sprint) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root , [​IMG] (T-Mobile) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root , [​IMG] (Verizon) Galaxy S3 - All Things Root
  7. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Hello aporter2323. Welcome aboard! Look in here and see if they can give you a hand figuring this out. :)

Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums

Go ahead and start a fresh thread too!

Good luck!

Edit: Ninja'd :)