1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung galaxy s4 4g lte logoGeneral

1. Djluis310

Djluis310 New Member

Hey I'm getting my first galaxy s4 I am a Verizon user and I love the 4g lte data icon that Verizon is using is there anyway to change the tmobile 4g lte logo to the Verizon 4g lte logo thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

That's a system level mod, which will require changes in "build prop" file in your system folder.
    While changing the icon is fairly easy, you will need root access to achieve that.
  3. Djluis310

Djluis310 New Member

Oh okay where can I find the stuff that I need like the file to change it and stuff
  4. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

First, you will need to root the phone, for that I will recommend "all root relate" section of the forum: Samsung Galaxy S4 - Android Forums

Once you are rooted, you could use tools like Build Prop Editor, which make it much easier to modify all the build property controls.

May I suggest some light read ? A found a thread for you, which explain the process in more details and far better vocabulary and grammar, than I ever could :)

http://www.andromods.com/apps-mod/g...e-carrier-label-and-replace-4g-lte-icons.html

cheers