samsung galaxy s4 helpSupport

1. sotiris7

sotiris7 Member

Hello all i have one problem i pressed when i call someone always to call without asking me if i would like call with viber or skype etc and now doesnt appear me this option....how can i bring it back?

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Welcome to our forums, sotiris7 :).

I've moved your thread over here to the SGS4 area so the good folks over here that are familiar with your device and Viber or Skype (which I've not used before) might be able to assist you.

Cheers and best of luck!

:)
  3. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Depends what app you chose as your default, Viber or Skype, go to System Settings - More - Application Manger - view ALL. Find Viber of Skype, select to view app property. Scroll down the window and look for "Clear Default".
    And clear it :)
    scary alien likes this.
  4. sotiris7

sotiris7 Member

i have chosen the telephon icon and now call without asking me if i would like with viber or skype...i went to system settings> more> application manager> view all and i found skype,viber and didnt let me press clear default was grey....i went on telephon icon nothing there too...i try unistall viber and skype nothing and after those i make rr the phone...still try to fix it...bring back the call options...anyone else with same problem?
  5. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Did you try to clear default in PHONE app ?
    [​IMG]

within the app, can you see this ?

[​IMG]
  6. sotiris7

sotiris7 Member

yes i tried on telephone icon too and cant press clear default is grey...dont know why..