• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy s4 keeps flickering?

My s4 keeps turning orange amd flickers? It started since yesterday. I usually put the phone on charge over night but i think this might have caused smth?? What should i do :(

Is your phone under warranty? You can always contact Samsung and have them take a look at it. If it's not under Samsung warranty I am sure there are local repair shops that can do a diagnosis. Have you had the phone repaired at all recently?

Upvote 0
Is your phone under warranty? You can always contact Samsung and have them take a look at it. If it's not under Samsung warranty I am sure there are local repair shops that can do a diagnosis. Have you had the phone repaired at all recently?
Well it hasnt given me any problems before so i havent repaired it at all. I have to check about the warranty..i bought this phone in nepal and i'm currently in san francisco. Im afraid the insurance has expired though, because it was valid for a year and i got this phone exactly last summer. Someone told me there seems to be a problem with the touchscreen. I tried to screenshot it but the picture comes fine so its definitely the touchscreen. Im worried i might have to exchange the phone entirely..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones