1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Samsung Galaxy S4 Problems and issues???? Anyone else having this?Support

1. katie123

katie123 Active Member

I bought my S4 the day it came out and i love it! but just about EVERY time I'm on the phone.. it disconnects and i have to call the person back. Also it doesn't always connect to the internet even though i have service. Does anyone else have this problem? and my phone is slow a lot for some reason

Advertisement
  2. Canesfan

Canesfan Well-Known Member

My S4 is decent when it comes to calls (AT&T). My big problems are with WiFi and data, overall a very disappointing phone to me indeed. Samsung's customer service is about the worst I've encountered.

Katie, do you think your problems are more related to Sprint? Hope you can resolve them.

For those having a love-fest with their S4 phones, consider yourselves lucky
  3. KryptoNyte

KryptoNyte Well-Known Member

I haven't had any problems with dropped phone calls (Verizon), but the phone couldn't hold a connection to my d-link wireless router for more than a couple minutes. Apparently this is a known problem with d-link routers, so after a router firmware update, my phone now has no problems staying connected to the router.
  4. Jore

Jore Well-Known Member

I think its more Sprint than anything. I also have sprint and they have a history of bad reception. If you go to the sprint forums, you'll see all kinds of complaints not just with the S4 but other handsets as well.

Sprint Community: Space: Network and Coverage