Samsung Galaxy S4 ProblemsSupport

1. tys123

tys123 New Member

First Problem is:

I just bought a Galaxy S4 coming from a iPhone. One of the main things I do with my phone is play music through my car and home audio which is a problem because with the S4 I cant do this as it seems like everything is designed for iPhone. When I connect my phone to home audio via usb and i play the music on my phone nothing comes through speakers and the music just play through phone and when I connect it to bluetooth audio in car the same thing happens.

I play my phone through these 3 things primarily:

1) Integra DHC-80.3
    Integra DHC-80.3 Surround Processor and DTA-70.1 Amplifier | Home Theater

2) 2012 BMW 7-Series (via bluetooth audio)
    BMW 7 Series Sedan : Showroom

3) Onkyo TX-NR509
    Amazon.com: Onkyo TX-NR509 5.1 Channel Network A/V Receiver: Electronics

So is there anyway to fix this, or should i just return the phone and get iPhone 5, also aux isnt an option because the receiver dont have that connection

Second Problem:
    The phone is really glitchy, as im doing things the screen will randomly go black then com back on, or half the screen will go black or it wont let me text things, itll randomly close apps and tabs in the internet and it seems really buggy

Advertisement
  2. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

There's something wrong with your phone. Get a new one.
  3. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

USB audio on nAndroid only works to connect to DACs, not amplifiers etc. There are other ways of getting audio out of a phone but USB.