• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung galaxy s6 edge plus

samsung phone

• imei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fix imei

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope and altering the IMEI of any device is illegal so it's not something we can assist with, sorry.

If it's been blacklisted, your best bet is to contact your network and ascertain if it's blacklisted due to an unpaid bill or if it's been stolent, you can contact the police.

Sorry you've been ripped off, but there's nothing much else you can do.

Reactions: James L and mikedt
Upvote 0
I have a unlocked att samsung galaxy s6 edge plus and I wanted to put t-mobile stock firmware on it. I've Odin upgraded the att firmware to accommodate my gear vr. I have MetroPCS and my wife has t-mobile and I want to be able to make video call from the call screen and know when my text are received with the default messager. So my question is if I should Odin flash t-mobile firmware, I know I can just want to know if I should?

Upvote 0
I have a unlocked att samsung galaxy s6 edge plus and I wanted to put t-mobile stock firmware on it. I've Odin upgraded the att firmware to accommodate my gear vr. I have MetroPCS and my wife has t-mobile and I want to be able to make video call from the call screen and know when my text are received with the default messager. So my question is if I should Odin flash t-mobile firmware, I know I can just want to know if I should?
I don't think you can flash T-mobile firmware on a AT&T model. Unless things have changed majorly you will end up bricked.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones