Samsung Galaxy SII, camera does not work well!Support

Last Updated: 2013-06-20 13:41:40
  1. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

Hi everybody,
    I've been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. The camera won't work anymore, whenever I start it it says "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped working" . I tried everything I found on the web, I cleared the cache, I cleared the data, I disabled and and re-enabled the app and I did the same with every app that was camera-related. I have re-installed Camera.apk from the root-explorer too. Since that wasn't working I restored factory settings but that didn't really make a difference either.
    After all this, i have factory restored it via Odin with original PDA files, so i get back to GB stock and guess what? it didnt work too...
    I really have no idea what else I can do, is the camera just broken? or any other ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey I have moved this thread to the Skyrocket forums to receive some better assistance.

I also think maybe if you root your device and put on a different ROM that might help.

Otherwise you might want to get in contact with the manufacturer. :)
  3. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

Hey there, thanks for moving...
    i have also used the CM10 ROM rooted, the problem iniciated there, so i moved to stock to see if it gets better, but didnt works!
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi binhoscc :ciao: Welcome to AF.

With everything you've tried I doubt it will make a difference, but have you tried another camera app from the Play Store?

It sounds like your phone/camera may need repair.
  5. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

I have also tried that man, same problem!
  6. sagarsant

sagarsant New Member

Hi All,

I have issues with my Samsung Galxy S3 Camera. When ever I open the same I receive the error "Unknown Error - erooro by error CallBack". I have cleared the Cache memory of the Cam and Force close that, after wards I have cleared the device Cache memory still the same. Can any one please update me with the fix of the! also just a FYI, that I didn't drop the phone in water or water have not entered in the phone.

I would really appreciate a quick fix else have to take the head set to nearest Samsung Service Center..:'(

Thanks,
    Sagar Sant.