Samsung Galaxy SII, camera does not work well!Support

1. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

Hi everybody,
    I've been having issues with my Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. The camera won't work anymore, whenever I start it it says "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped working" . I tried everything I found on the web, I cleared the cache, I cleared the data, I disabled and and re-enabled the app and I did the same with every app that was camera-related. I have re-installed Camera.apk from the root-explorer too. Since that wasn't working I restored factory settings but that didn't really make a difference either.
    After all this, i have factory restored it via Odin with original PDA files, so i get back to GB stock and guess what? it didnt work too...
    I really have no idea what else I can do, is the camera just broken? or any other ideas?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey I have moved this thread to the Skyrocket forums to receive some better assistance.

I also think maybe if you root your device and put on a different ROM that might help.

Otherwise you might want to get in contact with the manufacturer. :)
  3. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

Hey there, thanks for moving...
    i have also used the CM10 ROM rooted, the problem iniciated there, so i moved to stock to see if it gets better, but didnt works!
  4. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

Hi binhoscc :ciao: Welcome to AF.

With everything you've tried I doubt it will make a difference, but have you tried another camera app from the Play Store?

It sounds like your phone/camera may need repair.
  5. binhoscc

binhoscc New Member

I have also tried that man, same problem!
  6. sagarsant

sagarsant New Member

Hi All,

I have issues with my Samsung Galxy S3 Camera. When ever I open the same I receive the error "Unknown Error - erooro by error CallBack". I have cleared the Cache memory of the Cam and Force close that, after wards I have cleared the device Cache memory still the same. Can any one please update me with the fix of the! also just a FYI, that I didn't drop the phone in water or water have not entered in the phone.

I would really appreciate a quick fix else have to take the head set to nearest Samsung Service Center..:'(

Thanks,
    Sagar Sant.