Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 XXKP9 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread ODIN Stock ROM Firmware Update is here!Support

Last Updated:

1. souravbasak7

souravbasak7 Member

2. souravbasak7

souravbasak7 Member

guys don't update your samsung galaxy sl gt I9003 with the above update.. I Already have tried it out Nd the camera doesn't seem to operate.. So I had to again flash my galaxy sl with froyo 2.2.1.. So don't try it out..
    rahulkumarsbi8 likes this.
  3. pcmehmona

pcmehmona Member

hi guys i have gt i9003 but i cant install my android market because it has samsung android market how i can install android market in my cellpone please tell me
  4. pcmehmona

pcmehmona Member

hi guys i have samsung galaxy gt i9003 and i am trying to install android market but its not working and i dont know how to uninstall samsung android market anyone have idea about it ??????/
  5. pcmehmona

pcmehmona Member

hi dear

can u help me out because i want to install android market but its force to stopped but i have it inside samsung android market can u guide me how to remove samsung android market and install offcial market
  6. GetGathered

GetGathered New Member

some say to flash the phone again to solve the camera problem :)
  7. Deity Lynx

Deity Lynx New Member

I've tried this and checked

Both camera works
    Wifi works and didn't dc

But there's one problem i found, you can't open any games even it's downloaded from android market.. SO i flash my i9003 to XXKPE and it's work like problem at all^^
  8. aceuser

aceuser Well-Known Member

why would not kies give an update sucks
  9. saywhatt

saywhatt Well-Known Member

kies does suck. imba kaayo!
  10. saywhatt

saywhatt Well-Known Member

i'm still waiting on kies to release the official gingerbread.. pretty unfair though that it's taking them a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally long time to release it here in the Philippines, despite the fact that the other countries are now having an update to Honeycomb.. tsss.
  11. krospyke

krospyke Well-Known Member

so you're on XXKPE now too! nice!....just like the guy problem!:D
  12. chrome mayel

chrome mayel New Member

yea i totally agree with this post. mine too, i had my OS upgraded to gingerbread 2.3.5 however i encountered a lot of errors, my phone lagged and a lot of stuffs happened. i had it changed back to its orig version Froyo 2.2.1 however i still have this camera problems (non-operating camera) which i never had problems like this before. T_T. can someone help me pls??? huhu:(:(:(:(:(
  13. krospyke

reflash again ( it has to be flashed twice) and clear cache
    check my post for xxkpe
  14. remotefind

remotefind New Member

Hi souravbasak7,
    In my froyo 2.2.1 i9003 camera application is not working please is there a solution or else i need to flush it totally with new, guide me.
  15. souravbasak7

souravbasak7 Member

update ur device with gingerbread 2.3.4 XXKPH .. everything works absolutely fine!! search "gingerbread 2.3.4 XXKPH for i9003" you'll get it!!
  16. krospyke

been on xxkpe since july. no problems eversince