Samsung galaxy tab 2 flash player helpSupport

1. chrisd1974

chrisd1974 New Member

Hello guys and gals,

I have bought a samsung galaxy tab 2 for my wife at Xmas, but she can not get flash player on it does anyone have any hints or tips on how to get it.

Thanks in advance
    Chris

Advertisement
    :
  2. saptech

saptech Well-Known Member

Look through this subforum, there are some topics on getting Flash working. I already had it installed on ICS and when I upgraded, it still works.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 - Android Forums
    ocnbrze and chrisd1974 like this.
  3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I have moved this thread into the Galaxy Tab 2 forums to get some better assistance with this flash issue.

Hope this is alright :)
  4. I too was wondering why i could not use flash player, later I realized I would have more success with moble settings if the site enabled it. I still would like to use flash player, but I had trouble accurately finding the right thread. Ill soon get the hang of it as im new to this forum but not forums in general.
  5. midgebach

midgebach New Member

6. pfriggy

pfriggy New Member

Oh my God, THANK YOU Midgebach, I had games and video I could not access and you saved the day!
  7. isickl

isickl New Member

Search online (from your device) for "archived flash drives." Click and download the latest version for android. It may say you need to "allow unknown sources" (click "yes" you can change back later) It should install on to your device from there, but if not. Go to the play store and download apk installer, and you will be able to install the flash drive from there. You can uninstall the apk installer once done. May I also suggests downloading norton anti virus or another trusted anti virus system. Before downloading an apk installer. There's a lot of funny ones out there.
  8. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

A flash drive is something else, I think you mean Flash Player.

This is what you want here:

Archived Flash Player versions
  9. Debasispatro9

Debasispatro9 New Member

i m also trying 2 instal.in note 1 which i brought 1 month back but in vain.. please help.. i m also new 2 this forum.
  10. jwither

jwither Well-Known Member

Please be more specific. You're trying to install Flash on a Galaxy Note 1? The instructions should be the same, but you may want to ask this question in the forum for that device:

Samsung Galaxy Note - Android Forums

You may want to search that forum for Flash before you ask for help, because it's likely been addressed many times over.
  11. I wouldnt trust links or information from someone who only has one post, funny how the 2 whompointed out the links have only one post and it was to help not ask a question, some stand up guys right there. Lol im skeptical about this forum, maybe more bots then humans.