• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy tab 2

Dear

I have purchase samsung galaxy tab 2 gt-p5100 & i have installed the yahoo messenger but when i calling the voice call or video call its asking me to install yahoo plug in.

i try to install it but iam unable to install getting error to this model is not supported

i want to know can i use yahoo video call is supported to this model :thinking:

:)I have a galaxy tab 2 10.1 and have finally got yahoo messenger with video chat working including the 1.6 plugin.

1. On a PC, download Yahoo Messenger 1.8.1 apk and Yahoo Messenger Plug-in 1.6.0 apk for android.

2. Copy both programs onto a usb pen
3. Insert usb pen using special cable into Galaxy Tab 2
4. Select messenger 1.8.1 apk and install
5. Select messenger Plug-in 1.6.0 apk and install

Yahoo messenger with video chat should now be working.:)

Upvote 0
Apparently, the solution that piano043man suggested does not work. I have tried it.

When you try to download it from a PC, you cannot save it to your PC or a drive or SD card. It will ONLY let you save to an android device.

Any other suggestions? I too am wanting to get messenger video chat on my Samsung but it will not allow me either. "device not compatible".

Thanks,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones