Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Problem With AppsSupport

Last Updated:

1. J97

J97 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys, I recently got a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 and I seem to be having some trouble with it. Whenever I try to go into a app/game after a few seconds on the app it would just close. Anyone know what the problem is ? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. pbf98

pbf98 Well-Known Member Contributor

I am having the same problem, it doesn't happen immediately, nor does it happen every time, but it is an annoyance.
    Anyone have any ideas?

3. mmurphy1968

mmurphy1968 Member

I was having the same problem with mine, especially when I hold the tablet vertically. I think it is just a matter of watching how you hold it. Since I have made an effort to keep my fingers away from the back button the problem has stopped.

4. efanatic

efanatic Well-Known Member

My son has this same problem with his. His also freezes when playing some of his games

5. AnciusD

AnciusD Well-Known Member

I wonder if it has anything to do with the Intel processor, maybe not compatible?

6. rough_n_it

rough_n_it New Member

I am having the same problem. It is sporadic and I notice I get kicked out of my games but not every time. I wondered if it had something to do with the recent update

7. ojibwa73

ojibwa73 New Member

My facebook and other app keep unexpectedly closing especially when I post or share. Does anyone know whats happening? They'll freeze up and say the app isn't responding or quit working.

8. efanatic

efanatic Well-Known Member

Yes my son was complaining about that the other day. I paid a lot of money for this tablet and very upset with its performance. My cheap Walmart straight talk phones I have had worked better than the tab 3 10.1. Wish there was something that I could do to make it work better for him. You daughter has the note 8 that works perfectly, both my nook hds work great as does my s3 and tab pro 8.4 lte.
    Heck my tab 7.0 plus still works better than the tab 3 10.1.

9. mickie513

mickie513 New Member

I have issues with Facebook closing unexpectedly . Enough that it makes it impossible to use. Do you think rooting it and removing apps would help?

10. NotnerdyNZ

NotnerdyNZ New Member

Mine is the same. Ever since google updated their software and started using KitKat 4.4.2 version. Can't use facebook app at all. Samsung say its a google problem so they suggested to do a factory reset which I did and it didn't help. They then advise to take it into someone who will wipe all the software then add it again. $92NZD to do this with no guarantee it will work. I'm hoping the next update fixes the bug. Meanwhile I'm using the internet instead ;0)

11. mickie513

mickie513 New Member

Thanks, should have thought of that, I just uninstalled the app and am now using the web.

12. NotnerdyNZ

NotnerdyNZ New Member

Glad I could help but pretty stink that you can't use an app that's designed for the Tab especially one as big as Facebook!

13. mickie513

mickie513 New Member

Such is life. I'm not happy but at least Facebook isn't crashing!

14. Tater1999

Tater1999 Member

I have had these same problems i just use m.facebook.com its a little faster than browsing the 'whole' site. If anyone knows a fix plz respond