Samsung Galaxy Tab Contract

Last Updated:

1. nanllyn

nanllyn Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I see a lot of info regarding the Sammy Galaxy Tab. I love the specs and 7" screen. I don't even mind paying up to $300 as initially mentioned but it also mentions that there will be a monthly fee for this.
    My question that I can't find the answer to (and I'm hoping someone else found the answer) is if I'm already paying for the data plan package for my Android will I have to pay for another plan for the Galaxy? Or will I only be charged once to use both on the the 3G?
    I'm hoping you can just tether and not be charged an extra fee. Anyway, didn't know if this has been released yet or it I just couldn't find it.
    Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. gamma

gamma Active Member

i think the device will require an extra data plan, On top of the one you have with your phone already.

3. PhoenixFx

PhoenixFx Well-Known Member

Galaxy Tab was announced in Europe for 679 EUR ~ 860 USD. Therefore a price tag of $300 in US is definitely a subsidized price. Meaning you will have to pay a monthly fee. Or you'll have to buy it outright for a much higher price. Did you really expect to buy a device like that for an outright price of just $300 when it is sold in Europe for almost 3 times that ?? :rolleyes: