• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Viber installation problem

ilyaabr

Lurker
Feb 14, 2012
Hi,
I installed viber on my new Samsung galaxy s2.
I finished the installation and received a sms with the code and enter it into the program.
But now, when the program is started, it only shows the black screen and nothing happened.
I tried to reinstall - but received the same problem.
My galaxy runs android 4.0.3.

Thanks.

You might try asking in our Android apps area to see if another has experienced the same problem. I'll give you that link at the bottom of this post. I would suggest contacting the vendor to see what they might suggest as well. Welcome to Android forums and I hope you enjoy your time here. The link to the app discussion area:
Android Applications - Android Forums
Here are the links to your phone's area of discussion as well. You might want to check out what the other users of your phone are talking about. You will have to choose the correct S2 area from this list of links:
Samsung Galaxy S2 (AT&T) - Android Forums (For AT&T)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums (For T-Mobile)
Samsung Epic 4G Touch - Android Forums (For Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S2 (International) - Android Forums (For International)
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket - Android Forums
Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket HD - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining. Good luck with your app.

Reactions: ilyaabr
Upvote 0
Hello and welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the ranks. I hope you'll find the information on Android Forums to be useful.

If you need any help navigating the site, just give one of us Guides a shout!
icon14.gif

Reactions: ilyaabr
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones