• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy W issue connecting to home wifi

If have samsung Galaxy W which is not connecting to home wifi. All android phones including HTC, Samsung S2 and my lenovo laptop are connecting.

All phones including Samsung W is connecting to my other wireless internet cloud so that means the W's wifi has no issue but W is not connecting to home wifi router. IP assign is consistently ***.***.*.106

Please help.

If have samsung Galaxy W which is not connecting to home wifi. All android phones including HTC, Samsung S2 and my lenovo laptop are connecting.

All phones including Samsung W is connecting to my other wireless internet cloud so that means the W's wifi has no issue but W is not connecting to home wifi router. IP assign is consistently ***.***.*.106

Please help.

Welcome to the forums, Fawad yousuf.

It sounds like you may be able to remedy that by reseting the router. Some have a reset button or pin hole, some need it done via a menu item in the router's settings, and some reset properly by merely unplugging from the power source (some will partially reset with the unplugging, but you may need a full reset).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones