• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Xcover speakers not working

Hey guys,
i have been using a samsung galaxy xcover for quite some time now and just recently the
speaker and microphone stopped working. Whenever I make a call i can't hear the person im speaking to, it does however work again when i turn on speakerphone. It works through my headpones when i plug them into the audiojack. Another thing I noticed is that when i go into Settings then Sound Settings then into Phone ringtone and click on one of the the ringtones i can hear the sound fine from the speaker at the back. I have also tried restoring my phones factory settings but that didn't work. If i need to replace my speakers can someone please tell my how to do that and where will i be able to get the speakers.(In Ireland)?
Michal Malecki.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones