samsung galaxy y duos(gt-s6102)? can't get back to stock rom

1. shubh9835

shubh9835 New Member

when i was trying to install cyanogenmod 7.2 my samsung gt-s6102 could not complete the installation. i tried to reinstall stock rom, but the installation gets aborted. my question is "what if i get the phone to samsung service center? it was a rooted one will they ever catch if it is rooted or not?"
    All that happens to the phone when i turn it on. "galaxy y duos" logo flashes. the phone is still able to boot into recovery mode and download mode. is my phone bricked or is it that i am doing something wrong while reinstalling stock rom?

and what if someone reinstalls the stock rom on a rooted android phone. does the phone still remain rooted? or does it get unrooted,after the fresh installation of stock rom

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Welcome shubh9835, glad to have you here!

First thing i would suggest to do, is if you didn't factory reset before booting into CM7.2 i would suggest to do so, you are just stuck in a boot loop.

If you search here: Android Phones - Android Forums you can find your specific device and in the subforum is a guide about Rooting your phone, if you follow that step by step guide you should have a rooted phone, no questions asked, and no boot loops.

Hopefully this helps and thanks for joining :)