Samsung Galaxy Y internet connection ProblemsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. justinjohn

justinjohn New Member This Topic's Starter

Model number-GT-S5360, Android Version-2.3.6, Network-BSNL, Mobile Network type- GPRS

I have recently purchased this mobile and connected it with internet but today, no idea how, the internet connection is not working...when i switch it on then the internet connection icon is on , but when i am taking the browser it will says no internet connection available. My settings are alright, it seems and 'Use packet data' is activated though i can't access internet. Please help! Is it due to BSNL's server down?

Advertisement
  2. manoranjan2050

manoranjan2050 Well-Known Member

May be BSNL server down .i vh same problem but i'm solved my problem.call Customer Care and get ur GPRS setting ....if u want to manual setting for BSNL use "bsnlnet" APN address .....

3. vikaschauhan

vikaschauhan New Member

i have the same problem with airtel..: please help me... it is not working out....

4. ajaykanissiyil

ajaykanissiyil New Member

may be due to bsnl problem in network....

5. nurulain

nurulain New Member

hi, i also experience the same problem with justin...before this i can connect to internet using my university wifi.. when i back home, i connect to my wifi, the wifi is on and the connection is good, but the problem is, no access data, when i online the google playstore it buffer then show no connection. i alredy switch off, remove battery and turn it on back but still can't go online...can someone help me??

6. aazzeemm

aazzeemm New Member

Hi all :)

Guyz i have galaxy y and i need to use skype and other internet calling facility but it does not really work good on galaxy y in network data mode, but in wifi its good. So in hope to overcome this problem i installed JellyBlastV3 but problem is still here and my battery is draining 100% to 10% within 5 to 6 hours.

Please suggest
    1. Is there any way to improve network data problem on galaxy y
    2. Should i remove custom rom and install default if yes
    3. How can i install default OS.

Its too much of questions :), but i really appreciate your effort. thanks

7. androidtester3

androidtester3 Active Member

Actually gays, when we are using 2g data services, network problem display all time like when screen auto lock, in general lots of user save 1-2 min that's reasons it's displayed.

8. shelly kapoor

shelly kapoor New Member

I am also facing the same problem with idea network..My data pack is activated bt net isnt wring since 2 days. need urgent help..:'(

9. Worldcitizen

Worldcitizen New Member

Sometimes, activating 'airplane' mode in dropdown menu, and then after 5-10 seconds, deactivating it to normal restarts data connection.