Samsung Galaxy3 5801

Last Updated:

1. siva_chode

siva_chode Member This Topic's Starter

Hi ,
    I am new to this group and new to Andriod Phones too.I brought Samsung Galaxy 3 I5801 mobile one week.:)

The mobile seems to be fine for me for low cost mobiles:cool:

But ,the problems are known slowly.I when call to a person it gets disconnected for some time and it will not connect for a while:(......
    when i observer in the screen is the signal strength is being zeroed at that time.This is the major problem.I am not able to talk in this mobile for a while .The basic mobile functionality is not working properly in this mobile:mad:

Other problems is the black screen in opening the contacts and it doesn't support some video formats.:(.........

Can Any body help me how to over come with this probelms.......:(

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

Try posting your questions to the Samsung Galaxy Apollo forums... it's a great place to find other Apollo users who may be able to assist you with your questions.

Samsung Galaxy Apollo (3) - Android Forums

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi & Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers....;)

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! Glad you signed up! I hope you feel free to join the conversations! :D

5. georgebc007

georgebc007 Member

I really feel sorry for the decision to buy Samsung Galaxy 3. The worst battery I have ever seen......!!!!!!!! Wont last for even 8 hours that also without using any application , wifi , gps etc... Can not go outside with it.......Otherwise have to take the charger also!!!!!!!! Send mail to the customer care......but no reply......... Really lost Rs 12,500 :(