Samsung Galazy Note LTE comparison threadGeneral

Last Updated:

1. the co0kie

the co0kie Well-Known Member

what the title says

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  2. pearlbrian

pearlbrian Active Member

Nexus if it was on AT&T with LTE and a headphone jack on the top. Note if it doesn't seem too big once I try it. Skyrocket HD if all else fails.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. Bmxant

Bmxant Well-Known Member

Neither, I'm sick of Super Amoled defects.

I was looking forward to the Note until they got rid of the Exynos. I'll stick with my AH-IPS Display for now..
  4. Ryanscool

Ryanscool Well-Known Member

Note! Im getting that thing the day it hits shelves.
  5. PhilMcGraw

PhilMcGraw Well-Known Member

If the Skyrocket HD comes with Android 4.0 and Exynos, then it would be better than the Galaxy Nexus and possibly a good contender for the Note, but you lose that stylus.
  6. WifiMaxed

WifiMaxed Well-Known Member

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Though it is doubtful that either will have the Exynos, I don't think anyone has been able to confirm that they have the Snapdragon. (if so please provide me a link so I can post it all over the webz)

I knew the note was coming and really was not interested in trying to pocket that mammoth. It's a shame though that the Skyrocket HD was announced just days after my 30 day return was up on my Skyrocket. :mad:

It's also plausible that the Nexus will not come to att as previously rumored, and that they chose the SR HD over it.
  8. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Well-Known Member

Rather than have multiple threads of this device vs that, post your comparisons here.

Really looking forward to seeing how this device stacks up against others and how well users enjoy it! :D
  9. ChampoiKoi

ChampoiKoi Member

I thought it was a general consensus that it's Snapdragon since LTE needs that chip?
  10. GalaxyNexus

GalaxyNexus Well-Known Member

The title says "Galazy", it should say *Galaxy. :)
  11. PhilMcGraw

PhilMcGraw Well-Known Member

It will have a Snapdragon processor in it. I think multiple news outlets like Engadget have reported this. Also, the international version of the Galaxy S II HD LTE has a Snapdragon processor in it also, I for some reason thought it had the new Exynos in it but I must have been mistaken.
  12. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

The only other phone I'm considering is the Galaxy Nexus, but the smaller screen, lack of sd slot and as far as I can see the lack of completely white version deters me. I do wish the Note had NFC though, and obviously Ice Cream Sandwich so I can use the Android Beam. I need to win the lottery so I can just have both. :)
  13. Dan GSR

Dan GSR Well-Known Member

It will have nfc
    sfboy and JunBringer like this.
  14. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

I just read that today. I'm pretty psyched!!
  15. I find many people are talking about this phone, is because it owns a massive display than any other smartphone?
    sfboy likes this.
  16. pablotech1

pablotech1 Active Member

Yes, yes it is. There's other phones coming down the pipeline but none will differentiate more from the pack than the Note, so this one will still be relevant for a while, unlike the Skyrocket which is being overshadowed by it's HD version.
    And with ICS coming to the GS Note, it will be the top phone out there.

Now the Note is not for everyone, such a massive display will scare some people off. For me, this phone will be everything I'm looking for, awesome display with a gorgeous screen, way more portable than any tablet, fast as hell, stylus for my 2yr old to draw doodles and keep him busy, NFC (finally I can get rid of my wallet!). This is the phone to beat!
  17. bucsfan

bucsfan Well-Known Member

I think the nexus was the first phone with ics and the skyrocket and the note are really the same phone almost the skyrocket hd I think the skyrocket will come with ics installed where as we would have to wait for the update for ics but like I said the skyrocket,epic touch,galaxy s2 and the note are all basically the same phone