• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Gravity Smart

You a real technology wizard if you can find this out:
Can the samsung gravity smart be rooted?
How can I get flashplayer to work on the samsung gravity smart?

You can root the Samsung Gravity Smart such as I have done so myself. With SuperOneClick 2.3.3 shortfuse download... Download to your computer laptop or desktop and if don't have one find one. Than connect your phone usb wise. enable debugging and make sure enable storage is off not on. Than click on the app and when pops up click shell root. It will take a bit and bit to find phone. Than it will possibly bring some message or warning click ignore and it continues and is successful in completing. After that click on the allow non market apps and or other apps believe stated like that, I am kind of blur in memory to a degree being late for me. after that turn off phone and turn back on. Install a root app usually couldn't the superuser app is only for granting permission to it, so don't expect to see a full list of apps. In a root uninstall app now there you'll see a full list. So every root app click on when click to open superuser pops up allow or deny option and that is how it works. I think there are some people confused and thinking something is wrong because full list of apps don't show in it and don't fully understand it's purpose. This will be fast , simple and free of charge unless choose to donate to the person who created app. Which comes up with app comes up to donate now or later options. I donated later of course making sure worked first. Peace:) and hope all is well and enjoy rooted device such as I have with my Samsung Gravity Smart t589

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones