• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Samsung gt-I5700

Nimsaj

Lurker
Jul 26, 2010
Hello guys..I have a problem with samsung gt-I5700 phone..I bought it in Norway and when I arrived in the Philippines I ask help to the samsung customer service if they can upgrade my android..Before the upgrade my phone works really good but after they upgraded the android from 1.6 to 2.1 ,my phones ruined or it is not working good.I cant download any application rom the market because i dont have enough phone memory and everytime i restart my phone all the contacts will gone and my the setting that i want it will turn it back to a normal settings..So everytime restarted it i will set the settings again..I ask help and consult it again to the man who upgrade my phone.He said he cant fix it because she dont know about that kind of problem.There is a lot of people dont have any problem after they upgrade but in my case why i have this kind of problem..Can anyone help me? please please please! looking forward to your help guys.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones