samsung i5700 2.1 updateSupport

Last Updated:

1. dave280591

dave280591 New Member

why carnt i download android games on mobile sites when downloaded it just says cannot perform this action on samsung galaxy i5700

2. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Hey dave280591,

I moved this thread to the Galaxy Spica forums the folks here should be best able to help you.

Where are you trying to download games. I would suggest using the Play Store to download games ;)

Welcome to AF :D
  3. dave280591

dave280591 New Member

hi mate I'm tryin to download the game from sites I have used all the time and never let me down which is ******, googleplay gamearena, and ***** **** even a android site it just pops up wiv my memory card detail like games video extra then when downloaded I try open it but won't? ?? but when. I download fine on the android market app.

plus I wondered can I root my phone without a pc and how many thank. :))
  4. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Hey there, Dave, welcome to the AndroidForums.

Not much of a game player myself, but I am aware that a few of the sites you listed above (which I've subsequently removed) are known sites that host paid apps for free, which we really frown-upon here at AF (which is the reason why I removed them).

Apps from non-reputable sites could indeed be non-functional (at the very least) and possibly contain malware (spyware, viruses, etc.) at the worst.

So, its really advised to stick to well-known sites like the Android / Google Play Market or the Amazon AppStore, etc.

As far as your root question goes, I'm sure the good folks in your device's all-things-root sub-forum would have the best advice for you:

Spica - All Things Root - Android Forums

Cheers and good luck!