Samsung i5700 durability?? How're your spicas enduring drops?Support

Last Updated:

1. ripperpil8

ripperpil8 New Member This Topic's Starter

Just wondering about the durability of this phone..I dropped mine on rough concrete the other day, and it still works great. It only got a few scratches on the back. Still, I cant get over the fact that I dropped it. It bugs my mind..
    So, to those who've dropped their's, how are your spicas putting up?

Advertisement
  2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

ar lass has droped mine twice and its still running fine

3. noworry

noworry Active Member

i dropped it once from 4ft or so and i even stepped on it once (in my bed) :D nothing happened so far !!

4. nailz

nailz Active Member

I dropped mine onto the wooden floor in my kitchen, the back came off, the battery popped out, refitted, A-OK.

5. Megs

Megs Well-Known Member

Dropped mine just the other day...from about waist height - so about 3 feet? 4 feet?

Got a couple more dings in the silver lining around the edge but it seems to be working fine. I am a little angry that I dropped it and dinged it though.

I just really wish I could get one of those silicone cases that don't require me to spend massive amounts of money on shipping from 1/2 around the world.

6. goomba

goomba Active Member

I dropped it once from the bed, about 2 feet, still works as good as the day I got it. I personally wouldn't get a silicone case because the phone really is handsome and I like showing it off and silicone makes it look... unrefined. But if you must get one, they sell tons in EBAY and shipping doesn't cost much, maybe $2.

I am thinking about getting a leather case though. On another note, I got my screen protector from EBAY for $1.50 with free shipping :)