Samsung Intercept - AboutGeneral

Last Updated:

1. atulita

atulita New Member This Topic's Starter

Whatever you do: DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!!!! It

Advertisement
  2. glockjs

glockjs Well-Known Member

eh i dunno about all that. the phone seems ok. it is a budget droid and you shoulda known that going into it. pictures aren't horrible and look a lot better with camera360. dunno what you are talking about with the call quality its actually quite good. battery life is ok and gets a lot better if you set your phone up right(i charge mine every 1 1/2-2 days). and yes the phone can be sluggish at times and unresponsive thats about the only thing i agree with you on...but that should be helped when the phone gets 2.2

3. one80oneday

one80oneday Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like you're not smart enough to use this phone. I love it with my cheap VM plan. Return your phone and move along please, thanks.

bigbubba likes this.
  4. Billkwando

Billkwando Well-Known Member

Quit bawwwing and try using a Palm Centro. That's what I had before, and I could never imagine going back.

Edit:
    Sluggish/screen: Install ADW Launcher
    Bad Battery: This phone reviews as having excellent battery life. Uninstall Market apps that prevent your phone from sleeping, and carefully evaluate which one was the cause. Worked for me.
    Bad phone quality: Try some peroxide ear drops, or exchange it for a new one.
    Terrible phone setup?: Make shortcuts to your most called numbers=1-click dial

one80oneday likes this.
  5. MWRed

MWRed Active Member

I haven't had a single problem with mine yet.
    Of course it's not a top-line android phone....you know that going in.
    Phone quality has been fine for me, and certain times, based on what i'm doing, it's a bit sluggish, but haven't had any issue with the screen at all, adn battery life is fine(what ya expect, battery life like a flip phone from 5 years ago?).

6. TxTazDad

TxTazDad Member

:D:D

Good one!

I'm really happy with mine so far & haven't even started playing with it much

one80oneday and bigbubba like this.
  7. FaroeseViking

FaroeseViking Well-Known Member

I'm lovin' mine. It's not the X, but for $250 no contract, what did you expect? And I think the camera is great for everyday shooting. Got some great pics to my picasa and FB which go straight from the phone. And with 2.2 (Hopefully) coming, its going to be great. (Although, I am a victim of the Behold II, so I'm not holding my breath).