Samsung Intercept Case. WHat should I Buy?Tips

1. NathanWard7

NathanWard7 New Member

I just bought the samsung intercept. My wife has the HTC Hero and she bought the Otterbox Defender. She really likes the case. I want something for my phone but have not found anything online. I bought one off ebay for $10 and it is terrible. Is there any case out there that is like the otterbox or something similar.
    If not, when will otterbox or something similar come out?

Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. vicshalls

vicshalls Well-Known Member

I got my wife the case at spent. She likes it but of course got the pink phone and with that clear Case you get to see that design on the back. I am sure it will take some time for the otterbox since I am still waiting for them to release the one for the evo.
  3. nickib

nickib Active Member

Which case, exactly, did you get for your wife? Did you mean you got it at "Sprint"? I too got the pink phone and want to be able to see the etching design.
  4. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

Email otterbox and express your interest to them about making a case for the Intercept. If enough people do it maybe they'll make one. I already made my request!
  5. IcyNit

IcyNit New Member

Yeah, well thats not going to help your phone from being brike
  6. veracosa

veracosa New Member

Mostly you just have to look on eBay and spend a few dollars. Shipping is often free. Personally I like matte-finish ones.
    One thing to look at is whether the top of the screen is covered a bit or not. Some cases cover more than others, and can make pulling down your alert bar a pain!

So determine whether you want to make the phone look a certain way vs. resist a beating.
  7. Billkwando

Billkwando Well-Known Member

I've had my intercept for over a year and haven't felt the need for a case. As long as the screen is facing your leg, you should be fine. ;)