• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung just added a spare battery to their list of accessories

Yesterday I picked up a Digipower Universal Charger model # TC-U400 that seems to do the job of portable charger. You have to make sure the battery is seated so it reaches the contacts and allows the battery to charge. You'll know its right if the 4 green lights flash in sequence until the battery is fully charged. Then they will all be solidly lit indicating full charge.

Its about $27 on Amazon

Upvote 0
I still poke my head in here, but the thread in the G2 General Discussion (yeah, still no forum for the Relay) on xda is far more active and for my purposes more informative.
There's a version of CM9 that people say is functional as a daily use rom and some other things going on.
It's getting dev support, but it's pretty much one person, so it's a little slow going unfortunately

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones