Samsung Keyboard cover the text box !!!Tips

Last Updated: 2013-02-05 16:46:35
  1. Syamand

Syamand Member

i have bought Samsung galaxy note 10.1 N8000 , but the strange thing i just notice is when i try to type something any where for example at Skype , the keyboard cover the text box where i want to write .... so when i type something i can not see what im typing until i minimize the keyboard.

please advice

Regards

Advertisement
  2. JohnB47

JohnB47 Well-Known Member

Just move the screen containing the text box up using a finger wipe up (on a portion that isn't going to activate anything).
  3. Syamand

Syamand Member

thanks for your answer ... but this didnt work .. the text box stick under the keyboard .. it is not like Iphone or Ipad when the keyboard apeare shift the text box up.

Regards
  4. fam

fam Well-Known Member

there are different layouts of the keyboard...the split keyboard and the mini keyboard are both in the way of where youre trying to type...the full keyboard generally keeps the text above in the window where you can still see it...thats why I had to stop using the split and mini keyboards.
  5. cybeo

cybeo New Member

I find this as well. It's very frustrating. I use the mini keyboard and the top tab used for dragging it around the screen covers the text input box. Sometimes I have to drag the keyboard above the text input box and sometimes to the side. It just doesn't work properly. :(