Samsung Keyboard SPACEBAR

Last Updated:

1. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Why in the world would they release the Samsung keyboard without the ability to distinguish between search textboxes and URL textboxes. I recently switched from my favorite keyboard, Swype, to the Samsung keyboard which I noticed did quite well with fixing any typing errors I made because of non-tactile buttons. Any way, every time I go to type in something to search for...I get the keyboard with the "www." and ".com" instead of the space bar.

Do I have to switch to the Android keyboard or is there a way to get past this problem? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. CLRana9017

CLRana9017 Active Member

Press the symbols key. The space is there. I know it's a bit of an annoyance, but the Samsung keyboard beats the Android keyboard in terms of spell check.

3. Benclayton

Benclayton Active Member

I hope you're talking about the Swype keyboard, because the default Samsung keypad is awful. No spell check at all.

4. Darkeligos

Darkeligos Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

That is just AWFUL having to do that every time I need to insert a space. Hope they patch the www/com to switch spots with the space bar.

Samsung keyboard has a spell check called XT9 which works well with me; the keyboard setup is just garbage though.