2. Check xda forums it has been ported to the fascinate
  3. TheAlmightyDrew

TheAlmightyDrew Well-Known Member

4. Mrdroid921

Mrdroid921 Well-Known Member

5. TheAlmightyDrew

Yea. I am trying to make it work now.
  6. It takes like 2 seconds to get it working on the phone not a pain in the ass at all. not to mention it is much better then the keyboards that come on the fascinate.
  7. Mrdroid921

Mrdroid921 Well-Known Member

Oh, well I guess they just made it sound like a PITA then Lol.
  8. irishpride

irishpride Well-Known Member

Instead of using the Captivate keyboard, I've been using the DX keyboard, which in my opinion is the best soft keyboard I've ever used. You can find that on XDA as well and it is very easy to install, just place the apk on your sd and install root explorer.
  9. TheAlmightyDrew

So you have to be rooted to install either keyboards? That is so lame.
  10. wtherrell

wtherrell Well-Known Member

To each his own. I was also looking for the familiar Samsung keyboard but while waiting, I started learning and practicing with the Swype keyboard. Damn, it's really growing on me! Especially the cursor direction and cut and paste keys and page up /down keys you get by swyping from the circle "i" key to the sym key. I think I am going to stop with the Samsung keyboard and just use Swype from now on. It's gotten to be easier and is so much more versatile.
  11. lazzaney

lazzaney New Member

Try best gadgets and do not think they will interchangeable because the maker ( I mean the company ) do not any intention to break up the monopoly so why they must not replace each other.