Samsung Kies error messageSupport

Last Updated: 2011-12-17 12:06:09
  1. shilpesh

shilpesh New Member

Hi

I recently purchased a new Samsung Galaxy S2. My phone is working fine but I am having issues with Samsung Kies running on my computer. I use Windows 7 professional with service pack 1. I update the OS on regular basis. I also have latest version of .NET files installed on my system.
    After installing the Samsung Kies whenever I try to open the software I get following error message.

Error message: Some files are corrupted. If the problem persists, please reinstall the program.

I tried reinstalling the program. I also tried first uninstalling then restart the computer then reinstall Samsung Kies and again restart the computer. But I still get the same error message and I still haven't managed to open this software on my system.

If you know how to solve this problem then please reply to this message.

-Thanks

Advertisement
  2. shilpesh

shilpesh New Member

Is there anyone who can help me solving this problem?
  3. palan

palan New Member

I am facing Problem while installing Kies on my PC which has wodows XP professional operating system.I constantly get error "The application failed to initialize properly ( Oxc0000135)." Can anybody help me to fix this my email palan@lnchem.in
  4. greggebhardt

greggebhardt Well-Known Member

Uninstall again and then use a good registry cleaner before you do your re-install. Just some junk left in the registry can cause this.