• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung menu buttons

jelsikstern

Aug 19, 2010
My father has the Samsung Fascinate...

When the phone is turned on (or brought out of sleep mode) the screen lights up, but the "menu" buttons (you know...the menu, home, back, and search buttons across the bottom of the phone) do not light up. They will light up when you touch one of them, but you might hit the wrong one and close a program you wanted to use...

Also...when you are using the Fascinate screen, the screen itself stays lit up, but these four buttons do not stay lit up. My Droid Incredible does not have this problem. When I use the DInc screen, the screen and buttons both stay lit up!!

Any way to change this on the Fascinate and make these four buttons light up along with the screen when using the phone?!?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones