Samsung Mesmerize helpSupport

1. Breuer1989

Breuer1989 New Member

Ok here is the situation, i just got this phone two days ago and have been installing several aps, and then it came up that I have insufficent space on my device however since then i cut down my aps to only 15 and delted more than the required amount in other aps and the same thing still occurs. furthermore my phone states it has over a gb of free space on the internal memory as well as the disk, i cleared all my cache and still wont work can anyone help?

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

*moved to Samsung Mesmerize forum*
  3. matt88si

matt88si Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the Mesmerize has a -glitch- that wont allow it to download files over a certain amount. Typically it revolves around apps that are 35MB+. I know your frustration and although its incredibly irritating, the phone, itself, makes up for that flaw.

Even with a large external SD card, you wont be able to download or install those apps.
  4. Breuer1989

Breuer1989 New Member

Well my sister has the same phone and les free memory and it's working on hers when she tries to download it any suggestions
  5. attroll

attroll Well-Known Member

Did you check to make sure you memory card is all the way in?
  6. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

download a utility app like ZD Box.

Run the app and batch move all apps to the SD card that it will allow.

Leave ZD Box running in the background, (it doesn't take up a lot of RAM or CPU draw). It will notify you when there is new app that can be moved to the SD card.

Run the cache cleaner utility on it as well.

That should clear up the problem for you. I had the same issue when I updated to Gingerbread, but that was the fix that cured it for me.