• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Milk Music App

wyelkins

Android Expert
Jun 5, 2011
Savannah, GA
I Just saw this app on YouTube and am giving it a try. What are everyone's thoughts on this free music service?

apynaze9.jpg

It is a little difficult to operate, what with the rotary dial gimmick. I'm giving it a try, but I don't think it's going to replace my Pandora. Also, there are only a few genres to choose from. If you like something like jazz or classical, it's not as easy. Too bad the Spotify settings aren't importable, since that's the engine that drives Milk Music. If you have Spotify, you have to start over.

Upvote 0
It's pretty good so far. Although when I initially started using it my phone became really glitchy but that seems fixed with the latest update.

You can customize your dial to match your music preferences as well as create a custom station (don't know if you can make more than one with the free service, the one I'm using).

I've only been using it for a short time but prefer it to all the other online radio stations due to the on demand feature and no ads.:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones