• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Moment 2?

Robfactory

Sep 24, 2009
East Coast
According to WeRAndroid.com, Samsung and Sprint seem to have a Moment 2 underwraps.
moment2.jpg

Based on the article there are no specs on the phone,except that it is running 2.1.
The design hasn't changed much either, with the exceptions of the chrome trimming and keyboard keys.

I figure with the super AMOLED this thing should be more responsive, battery efficient, thinner and lighter.
Based on what's coming out for Sprint and Android this will be the alternative to those who want the power of the EVO but with a keyboard. Not to mention that Samsung's CPU is supposed to be more advanced than Snapdragon.

Upvote 0
I figure with the super AMOLED this thing should be more responsive, battery efficient, thinner and lighter.
Based on what's coming out for Sprint and Android this will be the alternative to those who want the power of the EVO but with a keyboard. Not to mention that Samsung's CPU is supposed to be more advanced than Snapdragon.

Yeah and if they added a 4g radio in the mix, with 1ghz humming bird it would be a home run. Literally.

The hummingbird has 3x the gpu.... flash games anyone?

Upvote 0
Yeah and if they added a 4g radio in the mix, with 1ghz humming bird it would be a home run. Literally.

The hummingbird has 3x the gpu.... flash games anyone?

Sorry, that would be asking for too much. You must wait at least until the 3rd generation of the Moment for all that goodness. But you are right, if this phone did have 4g and 1ghz humming bird, it would be close to the evo. I'm not gonna get my hopes up though. If it has even one of those 2 things, id be a happy camper.

Upvote 0

Yeah, but the screen size still has nothing on the EVO.

Really, I would like 4g built into it, but I wouldn't complain if I had a faster cpu...:D The Moment though already has a decent enough cpu, just needs more software support for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones