Samsung Moment Music Play Questions?.....HELPSupport

Last Updated:

1. Dnj

Dnj Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Some time ago there was a thread I think about some using a Moment for musical performance.

I have purchased a Samsung Moment to use as backing
    for my vocals should my keyboard fail during a concert.
    Unfortunately I have not been able to get it to PLAY a song and STOP till I am ready to proceed with the next item. Is there a App that will allow me to do this or is there any way I can programme the MOMENT to do this? :confused:

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Dnj

anyone??

3. Sphagnum

Sphagnum Well-Known Member

Why wouldn't you just buy a small netbook and run WinAmp on it instead of a cell phone? Sounds much more logical for what you're trying to do...

4. Dnj

Hi Thanks for the reply....I actually have 3 netbooks for stage & backup running winamp. But I was reading about an APP for Itunes called Bactrax and just thought if there was something like it on the Driod units.It's designed specifically for gigging musicians.

5. Sphagnum

Gotcha. There are several Music Player apps in the Market (MixZing, RockOn, Meridian) but I've no idea if they support Manual Advance options... You'd have to DL them and try it yourself ;-) Sorry for the limited help.

6. Dnj

It's just amazes me that none of these players have a single song play STOP feature after a song is played.

Btw have you upgraded to 2.1 yet.....I haven't yet wondering if its worth it?

7. Sphagnum

Yes, I was using the 2.1 beta that was hacked, yesterday flashed the official Sprint 2.1 update. I've noticed considerable longer battery life (though I haven't installed all my old apps, so maybe one of them was sucking my battery before) and it seems just a bit snappier. I think it's worth the 1/2 hour it takes to complete the process for sure.

8. Dnj

ok ...I guess Im just being caution...having to reinstall all the apps stinx.....Ill give it another week see how people are doing...I really have no prob now