Samsung Moment Newbie QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. barbiejorn

barbiejorn New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm Barb.........and I have had the Google Moment since April 1st. I have had to get the phone and battery replaced once already. When I am talking on the phone my cheek somehow hits the dialpad and it is dialing not in my ear..but in the ear of the person to whom I am talking. It opens facebook while I am talking, gallery and starts playing videos etc.

I have the KILL app....and have them all killed......I have even removed icons from my desktop to see if this helped.

Is there a way to LOCK all when I am on the phone so NOTHING is working in the back ground until I am done with the call. I do try to use my bludtooth in the car or the earpiece so this wont happen......

anyone else have this problem??? And, yes, sometimes my dialpad disappears when I need it most! Would I get this phone again? The jury is still out on that one!

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi Barb - Welcome to the Android Forums - Please try checking the Forums for your particular phone listed under Android Forums - Cheers ;)

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! Glad you signed up! :D

will move this 4 u

4. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Barb you seem to be having an issue with the proximity sensor. There is not an app to turn off the screen other than ensure you are covering the proximity sensor and if a notification sounds you will need to re position the phone again as the notification turns the screen back on.