Support Samsung Moment notifications

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by spidermonkey21, Nov 13, 2009.

1. spidermonkey21

spidermonkey21 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Is there a way to have the samsung moment have a different text message sound, different email sound, different alert, etc. Currently, they are all the same. I read through the forums and tried to see if there were another thread like this with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
    icereignblack likes this.
  2. Gremlyn1

Gremlyn1 Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Sure is, each individual app allows you to set the notification sound under it's Settings.

icereignblack likes this.
  3. spidermonkey21

spidermonkey21 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    i think i figured it out from what you said. i am use to setting all of them in 1 place, not in each individual place. i am use to using the mogul, then the touch pro. thank you for the help.

4. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie

Nov 4, 2009
    Sales
    The Sea of Tranquility
    Now if we could just have an individual sound for voicemail, which next to the ring tone is the single most important reminder tone for me. Why does Android want me to miss my voicemail?

5. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Because it has visual voice mail. It figures this..."well if you miss the voice mail, then I will notify you so you can see who called and when"

:D

Or maybe they were thinking of you so when telemarketers call you don't have to worry about it.