samsung moment sync troubleSupport

Last Updated:

1. assasination

assasination New Member This Topic's Starter

i cant get my moment to sync right with my pc. im running windows 7. when i plug the device up to the pc, it reads that a device is connected but i cannot open it (just says please insert drive). and ideas what might fix this

Advertisement
  2. pastafarian

pastafarian P√Ętes avec votre foie Moderator

Did you pull down the notification menu on the phone and mount the sd card?

3. assasination

assasination New Member This Topic's Starter

yea my card is mounted, my pc doesnt even see it now. i reinstslled the usb drivers too

4. Moment

Moment Well-Known Member

Go to Settings > Applications > Development. Uncheck USB Debugging. See if the PC recognizes your SD card after you do that.

5. chckn&prncss

chckn&prncss New Member

I am having the same problem... can't get to commect my phone to the PC. WIN7 is my OS

6. dntesinfrno

dntesinfrno Well-Known Member

I havent mounted my phone on a win7 machine but on xp sometimes i have to unmount my sdcard (menu>settings>sd card & phone storage>unmount sd card) and then reboot the phone to get the notification in the phone to mount to usb. Another thing to do would be download usbdeview (View any installed/connected USB device on your system) and uninstall any drivers related to samsung or android and reinstall the latest driver package included with the 2.1 swupdate. Lastly there is a thread over at SDX about wireless ftp connection to the sdcard bypassing the usb completely, this does however require a wifi connection to your network. This is the link to that thread

[HOW-TO] Wireless Access to Your SD Card

chckn&prncss likes this.